
If u really want to know about the movie swtich on to Aniruddha Barapatre's blog...
I just want to say THANKS to Anya....sirf uske kehne pe maine yeh movie Theatre jake dekhi..its just awsum dosto....
kaal raat ko download karne rakhi thi....aaj ho chuki thi..but i waited and went to Theatre only bcoz anya said dnt watch it on lappy.
Thnx once again Anya...
I just want to say THANKS to Anya....sirf uske kehne pe maine yeh movie Theatre jake dekhi..its just awsum dosto....
kaal raat ko download karne rakhi thi....aaj ho chuki thi..but i waited and went to Theatre only bcoz anya said dnt watch it on lappy.
Thnx once again Anya...
3 comments:
Cool dude...I was scared that you won't watch a downloaded crappy version.
ya ya...its was only for u...waise bhi jo dwnload hui hai woh animated version hai......
sahi hain bey...
maine bhi dekha...nd maal tha wo...
ekdumich zakkas :-)
Post a Comment